ANNOUNCEMENTS ABOUT ALTERNATIVE DISPUTE RESOLUTION THROUGH BANKING MEDIATION
1. Legal Base
Regulation of Bank Indonesia Number: 8/5/PBI/2006 dated 30 January 2006 on mediation Banking.
Circulars Bank Indonesia Number: 8/14/DPNP date 1 June 2006 about banking mediation.
2. Implementation of alternative dispute resolution through banking mediation :
* Disputes between the customer with a Bank that caused no financial customers by dipenuhinya
requires Banks in customer complaints resolution can be attempted settlement through Mediation
* Mediation in the field of Banking is done by an independent institution mediation perankan formed
.* All institutions have established independent Banking Mediation, mediation functions carried out
by Bank Indonesia banking.
3. The terms of the settlement of disputes through Mediation Banking :
a. Submitted in writing accompanied by adequate supporting documents, to include the document in
the form of :
* Copy the letter result solving complaints customers given the Bank to the customer.
* Photocopy of proof of identity of the client is still valid.
* Letter signed statement above seal that enough that the dispute is not currently in the
process or has got a decision from the arbitration institutions, judicial or other mediation
institution and have not been processed in banking mediation facilitated by Bank Indonesia.
* Photocopy of a power of Attorney, in the case of submission of the dispute in kuasakan.
b. Never put an effort by the customer to the Bank solution.
c. The dispute is not in the process or have never been terminated by the institution of arbitration or
judicial or not there are agreements facilitated by other mediation Institute.
d. The dispute is a civil code dispute.
e. The dispute has not been in banking mediation facilitated by Bank Indonesia.
f. Submission of the dispute does not exceed 60 (sixty) business days from the date of the letter of
complaint resolution results delivered the Bank to the customer.
g. Banking mediation conducted for any dispute which has the value of the financial demands of
most Rp. 500000000,00 (five hundred million rupiah.)
h. The customer cannot apply Financial demands caused by loss of Immateral.
i. Submission of the dispute by clients addressed to the Directorate of Investigation and Mediation
Banking, Bank Indonesia, Steeples Radius Prawiro floor 19 Street M.H. Thamrin No. 2 Jakarta
10110 with CC delivered To PT Bank Pembangunan Daerah Bali.
j. Implementing function banking mediation can refuse the filing of dispute resolution that does not
meet the requirements referred to in letters a to the letter I above.
Denpasar, 30 Agustus 2006
PT BANK PEMBANGUNAN DAERAH BALI